ILY

I want to pour into you every thought
Share with you, be with you as one
I want you to pour into me
your entirety

Pour yourself inside these empty parts
Spread through limbs like forbidden art
Through ventricles like strange weather
Until we might beat together

Your warmth that of one thousand suns
Might overflow this blessed heart
Instead our hearts grow twice in size
creating new cavities to flood inside

Liquid fission, pour fire, thunder and bluster
Blood pumps in out, greed for life we muster
Grin for the sinister indecipherable darkness
most doubt we even ever harkened

Twin flame fire together once more
two souls alike but cleaved apart
Molten emotions, don't doubt I hear
My words make their way to your ears

And so
Without a doubt I know 
I love you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The three heads of the hellhound

My pen friend Jen

Everything, anything but simple