Everything, anything but simple
Darling, you are everything, anything but simple
Harness your internal flame, that bounce, convert
Transform lusty combustion to forward motion
Push, work in tandem and reject the inert
How will I do all that, I'm complicated at my best
The flame is oh so illusive, it jumps, inverts
How will I streamline a rusty old engine
From the side of me weird, dark, perverse
The flame is oh so illusive, it jumps, inverts
How will I streamline a rusty old engine
From the side of me weird, dark, perverse
Corroded shell rusted out but inner self oiled
Grease up the pistons, sink inside, and feel
Take what's bizarre, crank rotational work of the keys
Expose, let me consume your wicked, fervent zeal
If I let you consume this part of me
What will it mean to you, will it excite, inspire, renew?
Are you asking me to give it up for free?
Am I run of the mill or within the precious few?
My price, it's this, you'll carry me and I'll carry you
Each part revealed, brings such joy, glee
Inspires healing myself, to support you the same
Exceptional, quite extraordinary to me
Comments
Post a Comment